Collaborate to Stimulate
a catalyst for the live music industry
In providing this service, InfoPond seek to stimulate the ability for performers to tour, and in doing so make new talent available to venues and the public across Australia.
- InfoPond provide a community “performer availability” notice board via our InfoPond cloud services.
- Access is provided to performers, agents, venue operators and booking agents registered with InfoPond.
- Performers can list their availability/willingness to tour interstate / intrastate, and the quantity of gigs within a calendar window the performer requires in order for their tour to be viable.
- InfoPond has thousands of performers in its database. This includes links to each performer’s SoundCloud and YouTube media as available. Our database grows daily.
- Venue operators and booking agents can use InfoPond’s noticeboard and services to identify, listen to and watch performers, then collaborate with selected performers who are listed as willing to tour.
- Multiple venue operators can collaborate with a performer to achieve the gig quantity required within a common region and within the calendar window stated by the performer.
- Venues and performers/agents communicate and confirm.
Scheduled release: Q3/19.Do you wish to contribute content?
To apply for Contributor status to contribute an Article please download the InfoPond app and use the “Contributor” option located under the app’s config menu.
Our publishing services